- Available in variety of pitches from 5/8" (15.9mm) to 3.0" (76.2mm)
- Wires can be set close for applications such as freezing or further for open applications such as bakery pan or parts washing
- Wires and welded under wires available in standard diameters from .064" (1.6mm) to .126" (3.2mm)
- Widths up to 156” (3960mm)
- Speeds up to 200fpm (61mpm)
- Temperatures up to 1000°F (538°C)
- Materials: T316SS, T304SS
Eye-Link modular belts are available with bar link edges (Type LK) or roller chain edges (Type KH). This chain is used in cases where a vertical change of direction is needed in the conveyor path, such as for hold-down belts in fryer submerging tanks. This permits the use of sprockets outside of the product load area to accomplish directional change.